Subscribe to 4-Legged thoughts......woof by Email

Hello Pet Lover

Welcome to the 4-Legged Thoughts Blog.
I am sure that like me, you too love pets, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Help me keep this blog alive by adding your stories, comments, questions, expertise .......Woof

Friday, October 19, 2007

The Hunter Cats

So i came home yesterday around noon. That time of the day my two precious cats are in a deep sleep, probably dreaming about some delicacy food.
Well, this time they are awake, and i feel some excitement in the air. Surprised i am entering the living room and i see on the carpet something. I take a closer look, and i see something very small
with long tail. A tiny mouse, lying on his side. I live in this house for 8 years and never had a mouse before. I throw him out using my shoe, kicking him out of the door, while my other leg trying to hold back Carmen from jumping on him, ignoring her loud protest and her angry eyes for taking this wonderful new game from her.
Don't you think it is quite amazing that even after so many, many years of being domesticated, these animals still have the hunting nature in them?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger