Subscribe to 4-Legged thoughts......woof by Email

Hello Pet Lover

Welcome to the 4-Legged Thoughts Blog.
I am sure that like me, you too love pets, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Help me keep this blog alive by adding your stories, comments, questions, expertise .......Woof

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

What Should I Buy First...LOL

Thanks Ariku for your words....here it is:

Hey, I’ve noticed that you’ve new set of beautiful pet carriers in your website.

For all my life, I was under the impression that dogs have 4-leggs to walk on.

I thought that dogs and cats can and should walk, and we, the humans, force them to be in our hands.

Well, I was although under the impression that they also have their own fur and that they don’t need cloth.

So, I arrived to the Big Apple, especially to Manhattan, and I was proved wrong.

I saw dogs wearing cloth and not just “cloth”, they were fancy cloth, from gown to “just” a sweater, and from boots to shoes.

One of the most amazing discoveries was the carrier fashion.

You could walk near (mainly) a girl, walking with a very colorful, looked like designer’s bag, and suddenly hearing Warf, from the bag.

Initially, I thought that the dogs are carried in a real designer bag, but than I start noticing that the bags have windows. So I realized that they were pet’s carriers.

Now that I see the line of carriers you have on your site, I think I’m going to buy one, and then search for the dog to put in the carrier.

Warf…

No comments:

Powered By Blogger