Subscribe to 4-Legged thoughts......woof by Email

Hello Pet Lover

Welcome to the 4-Legged Thoughts Blog.
I am sure that like me, you too love pets, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Help me keep this blog alive by adding your stories, comments, questions, expertise .......Woof

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

News From The NYC Trade Show

On one hand you find people who hate animals so bad, that the only reason to have them is to be profited, after they're no useful anymore, they kill them in ways that is hard to imagine. On the other hand, and I'm really happy that those are most of us, love pets almost (and sometimes more) like we love our kids or spouse. That why I was looking for something really good in the NYC Trade Show, something to pamper our beloved pooch. So here it is. I found an amazing crate wear in beautiful choice of color and clothe. The advantages are numerous, from comfort and safety for the pet, it changes a metal crate into a soft, safe, comfortable bedroom, reduces barking and stress.
For the owner - it is stylish, easy care, machine washable, and the pet always have a clean neat place to spend time in.
I have no doubt which of the two kinds of people mentioned above, appreciate safety and style for their dog.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger