Subscribe to 4-Legged thoughts......woof by Email

Hello Pet Lover

Welcome to the 4-Legged Thoughts Blog.
I am sure that like me, you too love pets, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Help me keep this blog alive by adding your stories, comments, questions, expertise .......Woof

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Two Lazy Cats

It is so hot, that you can just die. My prince and princess, thrown on the floor, looking like rugs with eyes.

If I could, I would do the same thing, but we humans, we have the chores of life. Snow, rain, sun, we run around, doing our daily things.

As you know, we need to take care of our pets, same as we do with our children, or any other human beings. With temperature climbing over 90 F they should stay at home with the A/C and have clean water so they can drink any time they feel like.

The problem with these two lazy cats, they don’t move.

I look at my 4 legged and wonder, what runs in their minds. They probably think that I’ll bring the water to them.

Well…they’re wrong, big time. Would you bring the water to your lazy cat???

No comments:

Powered By Blogger