Subscribe to 4-Legged thoughts......woof by Email

Hello Pet Lover

Welcome to the 4-Legged Thoughts Blog.
I am sure that like me, you too love pets, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Help me keep this blog alive by adding your stories, comments, questions, expertise .......Woof

Friday, August 10, 2007

the most talkative Siamese

This one is from May. Thanks May. Keep sending stories about your kitty...


My experience with 4legged was very different. My parents got me a dog when I was very young. As the dog got older, we adopted a Siamese cat as well. The cat and the dog had a little bit of a difficult time to get along…but eventually, they managed. Unfortunately, at that point, the dog got really sick and we had to put him to sleep. It was very sad and hard for me to deal with. He was my best friend for 13 years. I was really scared to get attached to a 4legged again, but I was already attached to my cat. Now, I live with my roommates, with my cat, and their 2 cats. My cat is the most talkative and sometimes it could drive us crazy, but at the same time, I always wonder; is anything bothering her? Is she okay? I wonder what she is thinking that needs to be said out loud. Sometimes I can swear she makes fun of me, because she cries and cries, and then out of nowhere, purrs so loud, that people in the next room can hear. She is a funny cat…but I love her with all my heart. My parents ended up adding to the family 2 more cats.

What can I say? We LOVE 4legged!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger