Subscribe to 4-Legged thoughts......woof by Email

Hello Pet Lover

Welcome to the 4-Legged Thoughts Blog.
I am sure that like me, you too love pets, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Help me keep this blog alive by adding your stories, comments, questions, expertise .......Woof

Thursday, August 16, 2007

You asked for stories...here's one...

I had a dog since I was a baby. As I grew up, he became my best friend. This dog, Jimmy, was something special. I used to take noon naps while laying on his back. If the bell rang or someone walked through the door, he would not get up or bark. For a while, I was guessing what was he thinking while I was laying there; was it something like ‘I wish barking was not an issue right now’ or ‘I am just going to make sure she doesn’t wake up’. Either way, he was the greatest dog anyone could ask for.

May

No comments:

Powered By Blogger